Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The END of my JOURNEY!!!

Well...........it's june 30th. Wow what a journey. It almost didn't happen and got off to a bump start but in the end. I would have not changed a thing. Except stay the whole summer................I want to take the time for all of u whom have read along the way of my journey. It has meant alot that I have the computer here to actually do this out in the middle of nowhere. HALLO BAY is a VERY SPECIAL place. Unless u as a person gets on the plane and u come here. One will never know the amazing trasformation it can have on you and your soul. It's not like a trip to alaska and oooooooooooooh there is a bear on the side of the road or a fox ect. U are in the middle of a HUGE national park. Where everyting comes by plane. Where everyday brings something new. It also gives u time to reflect. That life is toooooooooo short. Also who the hell cares what people think or why did I ever do this. Like john said do this for u. I did and I have made it. I am healthier for being here shapewise that is. And my ZEN so to speak well watch out..........I am so at peace with the world someone better just not be negative. I don't want to be around that. Looks like I will be working one job from now on.................Everyone in their own lifetime has to find that place that can mak u realize that there is more to life than just work and things ect...............I luv glacier national park and the smokies.......and hawaii........and now my ncl cruise ships........But Everyone should be forced to go and do something like this. To wake up the inner u and say helllllllllllllloooooooooooooo are u there. I have lived the dream that a lot of people cannot. Several hundred people appliesd for my job and I have it. I survived..................I have made new friends seen new bears..........and most importantly I have grown for being here. I can never every forget this experince......................I had a great day........and I packed and now without going on and on and on...............................I will wish u all a great day down in the lower 48...............Till I sign in again..............bear ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

2 comments:

Falco columbarius said...

Hey Katmai Bear Dude! I really have enjoyed your daily updates. Are you going to be posting anymore soon? Please do!

Katmai Bear Dude said...

For right now no.... I am back in the real world. you can check out the mail web page. www.Travellogonline.net for general fun info.

I hope to have Alasks bear pics posted soon.