Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WOW AUGUST!!

Hello to everyone who is still reading this!!!
It is hard to believe that I have been home a month now............Not adjusting is the word i should use.....I should have spent the summer. I find it hard to believe the few people whom have left negative feedback comments......SHAME ON U............................They were all annon.........soooooooooo I deleted u and have the power to delete u again....................WATCH OUT!!!! Make your own blog if u feel so neagative about hallo bay or the whatever u want to complain about..............I look forward to my future in alaska...............Sorry if u just didn't have the time to cut it.........................I may have whimperd or was tired....but I did my job and never got voted off the island as I would say................sound's like alot of people have. BUT that is there problem.......................................U go to alaska to have it change your life.................U go with an open mind.............U go with.........................................I am here...............What else could be less perfect..............................................Now I am home in the real world and it's not fun...............I don't like waiting tables anymore.............................................I just want to live in a snow cave or a cabing somewhere and dissapear................is that such a far fetched wish.............not really.

okay well for all u nay sayers.......bring it on...

goodnite.........................

1 comment:

Ishmael said...

Hey dude,

You and your blog rocked all summer. Don't let the haters get you down.