Friday, June 5, 2009

June 2009..............With Warm thoughts and Great Humor

Well here it is a new season for the bears.........and the people. Alot of speculation and strangeness this evening I guess one would say. I am hoping in the future to return to journey back up north. To the place I DO LOVE. There has been some questions as to what a blog really is ..Well I found this on the web today. " A blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called “blogging”. Individual articles on a blog are called “blog posts,” “posts” or “entries”. A person who posts these entries is called a “blogger”. A blog comprises text, hypertext, images, and links (to other web pages and to video, audio and other files). Blogs use a conversational style of documentation. Often blogs focus on a particular “area of interest”, such as Washington, D.C.’s political goings-on. Some blogs discuss personal experiences.’ Source. So the people whom may have ben offended I guess there need be no opolopy because it is what is is. It has even been published in to a book. I was presented with it today for my birthday present. With pictures of my trip. WOW...........so get a life. I want to make a summer note. It seems colder here at home than in alaska right now. WTF.........Also........There are things in life I will never make excuses for and that is being me. My blog had gotten rave reviews from strangers all around the globe searching for a little more to add to their day. Also to mine!!! My humor is like that of a gentleman whome works at the TUNDRA TIMES..................Also without Wit,Dryness i think thats how u spell it. Also the Just dog gonnit....................To be yourself.............We wouldn't be FUN.......Without fun there is no LAUGHTER!!!..............THAT is what my BLOG was intended to do. I learned from my Grandfather Shaulis that if you cant laugh at yourself and others in life as each day goes by then why are we here. If ever!!! I offended anyone.I am sorry. If every anyone would like me to remove this for the greater of good. I would. I don't feel that I should have to.

May god bless everyone..............Keep the peace,love,laughter,wit, also just take time to find something funny in anything during the course of the day. Without that the world would be a cold place. There would be no HUMOR there would be no COMICs they say when we laugh we live longer. Laughter can be found in the strangest of places. In my life I have been blessed with a gift. I will never change that....................

Peace out everyone...........................

Ps I will keep blogging now!!!

No comments: