Thursday, June 26, 2008

48 hours of BAD weather!!!

Well it has now been 2 day's since this storm has moved in on us. Just when we think it's starting to let up the winds hit gale force again. The clouds seem to be not as dark tonite. Everyone except 2 guests will be leaving tomorrow. No word on me. I am not buddging. But when the weather gets bad out here there is nothing to do but nap, eat, read, talk, and wish everyone could get the hell outta here. 15 people in the galley all day is a little much. I did get a 2 hour nap in today. So the weather is supposed to break tomorrow. I hope so.........................4 days left for me to work in camp. The last 3.5 weeks have gone by soo fast. We did do something exciting today. THE CLEVIUS...........which is a composting toilet.........we drained it...........not fun it was windy.....................they called me a sissy.......I wanted and needed gloves and a mask....They don't use gloves......I looked it up online..................They said well they don't do it. Well I was afraid I would be voted off the island tomorrow...................................I want to see one finale bear if the weather breaks....symira is supposed to come out tomorrow.....So I am holding her to her promise of getting to go out one last time..............I again thankyou for reading along on my journey. It is not over YET!!!!!!!! So until tomorrow don't forget to put the woodchips and worms in your clevius............and yes they say it is safe to drink.. How about some rootbeer everyone!!

Goodnite.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"S

No comments: