Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tomorrow the BEARS!! Today the rangers

Wow another fast day at bear camp. Camp is full right now there are 15 total people here. What a handful. Next week we have a day where the whole camp leaves and then fills up in one day!

Well THE BEARS.. I have been such a great slave here at bear camp I finally get to go to the MEADOW tomorrow.. In the evening. Where john and I got all the great shots last year. All the cubs so far have made it thru the winter season and are putting on a show. Last nite they had 17 bears in the meadow. Will be odd doing this by myself and not with my best friend with me. Sorry suckers I cleaned enough skidmarks to enjoy this moment!!!

I Worked like crazy today. I also got my 10 laps from the stairs to the oceans edge in today also.
Amazing my belly isn't shrinking but my wasit is. HMMMMMMMMMMM
I heard there is a heatwave going on out east. I think in rochester it's cooler. Ruth turn the air on or just come up to alaska it is actually warm out tonite. 42 degrees at 1148 pm. Tonite is a full moon. But I think the skies are clouding up.

Oh we had the park rangers arrive.... young guys early twenties. One of them is from tennesse. The other chicago. The have gone 10 ways without a normal meal. Also they share on 2 person tent and a sleeping bag. Can u say broke back mountian. All the guests were commenting on it.
Well we got to talk to them for 2 hours. What stories they had to tell. Near the whale carcus a lady had paid to have a bush pilot drop her off and she slept a half mile from the carcus on the beach. The rangers tried to persude her to camp away like 1 mile from it. She was determined to stay 5 days. Well she got a little freaked out after one nite. She flew back home to the lower 48 allready.
A finale note when in a huge place like katmai national park. I don't know why a ranger here would carry handcuffs!!! He said he uses them for his gun at nite. Just a thought. hmm

allright.........time form my ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's goodnite travel buddies
miss ya'

No comments: