Monday, June 16, 2008

BEARS and one boat....




Well today was a great sunny day here at hallo bay. Lot's of bears on the beach 7 total. I have some geat pics. Then the boat arrived........................................................I went swimming finally in alaska..............it was only 36 degrees in the water............so it wasn't to bad..I didn't turn blue.........I was just looking for my floatie tube...........we have great pic's of me in the water.

Well the cooke snapped becasue the computer was down half a day..................I think she knows she maybe be voted off.....She cooked roast tonite and there wasn't enough for everyone she wanted us to portion control our food. NOT IN BEAR CAMP

Well.............she finally is talking to me again. It may be to late. The woman admitted that she hasn't cooked for people in 9 years.. HELLO!!!

Well I need to get.........The barrels come off the beach tomorrow.........400gallons and 200 gallons...............shall be interesting......... but I at least got to go swimming in june.......:)

Till tomorrow nite.
BEAR ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs everyone

No comments: