Monday, June 23, 2008

My Last week..............

Wow what a fast day. 8 new campers came to town. Planes were delayed...weather mech. issues ect. So the whole morning into early afternoon were very busy. Then the sun came out. I think it was 48 today. I actually have a good tan going under my burly beard. The new campers HELLO
people this is a wilderness camp. They don't like this, that,the other thing, One asked for running water in the bathroom. Anthoer wanted an extension cord for him room to charge things. Anthoner is a diabetic. He wanted full acess to the kitchen at nite for snacks and to make sandwiches. gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr.. Then tonite they all wanted to have heat but to leave the window's open to let the light on. I had to tell them if the window is open no heat!!!. ................So they are all here till friday ................But with the joy's of things................there was some bears on the beach in a distance............no nap today. I spent 1.5 hours bringing cargo in. So it is late I am tire. I have 7 day's left here and I want to enjoy it. Today Simyra and I must have ate 15 cookies.
I know alot of u are chuckling beacuse don't mess with chris. BE WARNED!!!!!!! :)

Well on a reflective note. The flowers are blooming the chocolate lillies and the beach greens and the beach peas. Very pretty. I enjoyed 12 laps on the beach tonite. I will get 15 tomorrow. I had the camera with me. No grizz. I guess he moved on. I am not looking forward to driving a car again and cooking again and waiting tables again. I have been free in the wilderness. I can see why some people give up everything just to change there lives. It has been soo relaxing. Alot of work. Yes i have a smaller tush these day's my pant's are falling off me. But soon this place of beauty will be a memory forever instilled in m heart. I hope to return to hallo bay next year. A full summer is a long season. But for the money it would be worth it. Speaking of which lynn book your cruise. For all u cruiser's out there. We booked another trans-atlantic the same one as this year. I was soooooooooooooooo happy to see that email today. First this I thought of was not food but the spa..........I miss the realaxation room. So back to me . Focus people................Alaska is a wild wonderful place. One of which I think U need to come to hallo bay to truly realize how special this state is. Jennnifer and Andy know. Hi guy's one of these day's we will catch up with them again. I also realize that I am living other peoples dreams to. That is very cool also. Plus to be in the advantage of have full use of the camp and to wander the beach by myself. It is a dream come true. This weekend I am going back to the meadwon with simyra. I will say bye for now to the bears. Knowing in my heart I will be back.
Well............the big ol' bear is very tired.....................................thankyour for reading my ranting tonite.........by the way hi kathy and al....................miss ya'....................
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'sssssssssssssss

No comments: