Friday, June 13, 2008

Thrsday the 12! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow it hasn't warmed back up like a few day's ago. Now 40 is warm to us. Well fannie the camp mgr went back to town. For her ankle injury. Phil the guide in training. He went back to town. Will know tomorrow I HE returns. I feel like an episode of lost............................... The new camp cook......Well on word she is from Arkansas the bible belt...........bible by the stove. YIKES run for your lives!!! Hopefully she didn't bring any snakes...................
We had 400lbs of lumber deliverd today. That was such a day in the park to bring it up from the beach!!! NOT ..........I am doing extra duties since fannie is gone.........log books ect.......................They allready asked me to come back next summer.......Plus I can train to become a bear guide If i loose 20-30 lbs. hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Well it's late and cold....and with the cloud cover it's getting dark. We have high winds tonite. I can't tell if a bear is outside or not. Something is making noise. But we have a bear who is sleeping outback............just as long as he dosn't snore............or leave scat by my door to step in I am fine. Well time to sign off.................it's almost friday the 13th...............booo

No comments: