Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gale Force WINDS!!!!

Hello everyone. Well I am glad I am not paying for this vacation. We have been weatherd in now since last night. Gale force winds since early am.. ... avg 25-40mph..........and light to heavy rains.
We had a break of the rain this morining and well all moved the giant fuel tanks to there places with our rain gear on. I was a little worried but the rain is alot better then skeeters attcking u and the blazing sun. So that job is done. The folks whom are here on vacation now are taking the weather pretty well. I know as I have been told that tomorrow will be alot worse if they are stuck in the galley area. That is the only area during that day that has HEAT!!! I did get a nice 3 hour nap in today. I would be really upset if I was paying thousands of dollars for a 5 day tour and it rained. BUT!!!! thats the chance u take. So I think comming back here on vacation would be a long decsision...............last year only 40 percent of the folks made it for their trips. One group was weatherd in for 10 days. Okay I still don't know If they are having me leave early. I was told by the owners I would be here till mon/tues............but........things change.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I told them they would have to handcuff me and drag me. I wont go without a fight!!!! So I will keep u posted. Allright no words of wisdom or stories this evening.
I am thinking of everyone wishing I had brought that sleeping pill in case it rains again all day tomorrow................I would just sleep the day away..............For now I will post this early.

Till thrsday everyon....................bear ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

No comments: