Friday, June 6, 2008

More Info from camp

Helping Chris out a bit. Here is some more info from his email.
"Hello.......Well RAIN and rain..........I found my Sudafed.........and foot crème. It is hard work.....like the wood and maintance. But I have free range of the camp unlike the guides just me and Fannie and I can go to the beach.

In August...........the BBC and the London times are coming for several weeks
Very tired today.......I am the nightly entertainment man with deserts and making the popcorn per symira. I also get to sleep in everyday. At least 8 to 830.......since bedtime for me is after 11 or later...............I do get afternoon down time..........but I am glad I made the journey
Well I will get pictures of me doing work when it is not raining............I cant wait to see the whale carcass pic if it is not blurry. I have to write in my journal...........since I haven't' in 2 days...................more people tomorrow if weather permits.... next week it starts to fill up
Well I will go I will write tomorrow afternoon and eve...................no morning time to do it here............."
I have some more info to post later today.....Did not foward it to proper account.
John

No comments: