Sunday, June 29, 2008

48 hours!!!

Well HELLO blog buddies..........................................What a fast day...........it's almost midnite so I will make this short.....Tomorrow I get to go to the meadow to see the bears. The sun has come out......................It was a balmy 52 today...got a sunburn....no kidding..............We had a very busy day here at camp lots of cargo for camp all day. So I am now down another belt loop I have lost 4 inches on the waist. AMAZING!!!....................So I did get my laps in with all the carog comming in today.NO naps today either. Tony has been a great fill in boss while fannie was out. We go alot done. There was a bear on the beach today. Nothing exciting. The WOLVES have been in town...they were howling last nite and there were tracks all over camp and on the beach. So watch out all u spring cubs. I still don't understand why they like to eat the bear cubs. It is very sad. I got to see the pictures of URSULA with her 3 cubs ...........before she lost 2 of them. They were all soooooooo cute. and all had the wishbone on them. Very cool...Well I have a busy day tomorrow. I will let u know how the meadow goes. I am either going out.. monday morn/or tuesday. I will know tomorrow they have to make up there mind.....................
Okay.....................till tomorrow with lots' to type if it is my last day here.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

No comments: